The Word of God Declares that: Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.Proverbs 18:21 We can either speak words that edify and bring life in our situations or we can speak words that do not edify and bring death to our situations. The words that we use can either build up or destroy. Just like we can identify a Good fruit, from a rotten fruit,the words that we speak also bear fruit of who we are and what we are. That is why God gives to us power points to decree in His Word such as in Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Here are some Prophetic Declarations that i would like to share with you. by MFM ministries
1. I shall not quench the fire of the Holy Spirit.
2. I am filled with all spiritual blessings in the heavenly places.
3. I have resurrection power within me.
4. My words are increasing in power and force.
5. I possess a merry heart that doeth good like medicine.
6. God has given me dominion.
7. I shall cooperate with God in naming the kind of life I want to live.
8. I am complete in the Lord Jesus Christ.
9. I speak and think of whatever is of good report.
10. My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory.
11. The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid what can man do to me.
12. The name of the Lord is a strong tower, I run into it and I am safe.
13. I will not speak what comes to my mind but will speak what is in God’s mind.
14. My faith comes by hearing as I listen to the Word of God.
15. The hand of the Lord is upon me. As I prophecy great things.
16. My inward man is renewed day by day by the power of God.
17. My youth is renewed like the eagle. My eyes are not growing dim nor is my strength gone.
18. I hear the sound of an abundance of the rain of blessings coming my way.
19. I am a king, I reign in life through Jesus Christ.
20. I live by faith and not by sight.
21. I tread upon all serpents and scorpions, they cannot harm me.
22. I am divinely insured, no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.
23. I make Jesus the great physician my doctor.
24. I forbid satan to put any disease in my body.
25. The joy of the Lord is my strength.
26. God’s word is life and health unto all my flesh.
27. Every part of my body functions perfectly.
28. I use the power of God to meet any need.
29. I do not lack any good thing.
30. I am blessed so that I can be a blessing.
31. I refuse to be poor, Christ has redeemed me from the curse of poverty.
32. Poverty and lack are underneath my feet.
33. I am the head and not the tail.
34. Wealth and riches are in my house.
35. My faith can come under tests, but I will pass the tests.
36. I will not become bitter towards anyone. I will pray for those who slander me.
37. I am an overcomer because I live by faith and not by sight.
38. God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.
39. I have mountain-moving faith, I speak to mountains and they obey me.
40. I do not fear the future because I trust in God.
41. I am the property of the Lord Jesus Christi.
42. I dwell in the secret place of the most high.
43. The power of God is in me and no foe can withstand me.
44. The angels of the Lord encamp me and deliver me from every evil work.
45. I am redeemed from the curse of sickness and I refuse to accept its symptoms.
46. No evil shall befall me, neither shall any plaque or calamity come near my dwelling.
47. The word of God is medication and life to my flesh.
48. I put on the whole armour of God and the shield of faith protects me from the fiery darts of the wicked.
49. God keeps all my bones and not one of them is broken.
50. God redeems my soul from the power of the grave.
51. I have life and in my pathway there is no death.
52. I am released from the bondage of the fear of death.
53. I cast my cares upon the Lord because He cares for me.
54. I have the glorious divine inheritance working inside of me.
55. I reject every tradition that does not conform to the Word of God.
56. I shall not utter words that would disrespect God’s authority.
57. I shall breakthrough not break down.
58. The world shall read of my rising and not of my falling.
59. I shall not roam aimlessly in the market square of life.
60. I will not drink the water of affliction.
61. My David, arise and kill your Goliath.
62. I make God’s word my words.
63. I will walk in love and by faith in God’s word.
64. All things are possible with God and I choose to believe in Him.
65. I release Christ in me, the hope of glory.
66. I have the keys of the kingdom of God, whatever I bind is bound in heaven, whatever I loose is loosed in heaven.
67. My success is not dependent on luck or chance, it has to do with Jesus.
68. I shall not die but live to declare the glory of God.
69. I am following God’s plan for my life.
70. I shall not been hindered by disappointments and discouragements.
by Eagle Vision
SATAN YOU KNOW THAT, THE WORD OF GOD IS SHARPER THAN ANY TWO EDGE SWORD, THEREFORE I WILL CONTINUE TO USE THE SCRIPTURES AS A MIGHTY SWORD OF THE SPIRIT AGAINST YOU. SATAN I KNOW THAT YOU HATE THE WORD OF GOD BECAUSE THE WORD OF GOD HAS RENDERED YOU TOTALLY DEFEATED! THAT IS WHY YOU TRY SO HARD TO PERVERT THE WORD OF GOD AND DISTRACT THE SAINTS,
FROM READING THE WORD OF GOD AND MEDITATING ON IT.
BUT....SATAN YOU ARE A LIAR, A DEFEATED FOE.
THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS AGAINST YOU!..... YOU KNOW THAT YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!
I KNOW THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO RALLY UP AS MANY TO PERFORM WITH YOU,
IN THE BIG SHOW THAT YOU ARE PUTTING ON, YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE SO SPECTACULAR,
THAT YOU WILL END YOUR SHOW WITH A BIG BANG!.... BUT DEVIL YOU ARE A LIAR!
THE WORD OF GOD HAS ALREADY DECLARED: THAT YOU WILL MEET,
YOUR ETERNAL FINAL DOOM!..... WITH A SPLASH! FOR SATAN, YOU WILL TAKE,
A DIVE AND SWIM IN THE LAKE OF FIRE!
A child of God (Romans 8:16)
Redeemed from the Hand of the Enemy (Psalms 107:2)
Forgiven (Colossians 1:13-14)
Saved by Grace through Faith (Ephesians 2:8)
Justified (Romans 5:1)
Sanctified (I Corinthians 6:11)
A New Creature (II Corinthians 5:17)
Partaker of His Divine Nature (II Peter 1:4)
Redeemed from the Curse of the law (Galatians 3:13)
Delivered from the Powers of Darkness (Colossians 1:13)
Led by the Spirit of God (Romans 8:14)
A Son of God (Romans 8:14)
Kept in Safety Wherever I Go (Psalms 91:11)
Getting All My Needs Met by Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:19)
Casting All My cares upon Jesus (I Peter 5:7)
Strong in the Lord and in the Power of His Might (Ephesians 6:10)
Doing All Things through Christ Who Strengthens Me (Philippians 4:13)
An Heir with God and a Joint Heir with Jesus (Romans 8:17)
Heir to the Blessings of Abraham (Galatians 3:13-14)
Observing and Doing the Lord's Commandments (Deuteronomy 28:12)
Blessed Coming in and Blessed Going out (Deuteronomy 26:6)
An Heir of Eternal Life (I John 5:11-12)
Blessed with All Spiritual Blessings (Ephesians 1:3)
Healed by His Stripes ( I Peter 2:24)
Exercising My Authority over the Enemy (Luke 10:19)
Above Only and Not Beneath (Deuteronomy 28:13)
More than a Conqueror (Romans 8:37)
Establishing God's Word Here on Earth (Matthew 16:19)
An Overcomer by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of My Testimony (Revelation 12:11)
Daily Overcoming the Devil (I John 4:4)
Not Moved by What I See (II Corinthians 4:18)
Walking by Faith and Not by Sight (II Corinthians 5:7)
Casting Down Vain Imaginations (II Corinthians 10:4-5)
Bringing Every Thought into Captivity (II Corinthians 10:5)
Being Transformed by Renewing My Mind (Romans 12:1-2)
A Laborer Together with God (I Corinthians 3:9)
The Righteousness of God in Christ (II Corinthians 5:21)
An Imitator of Jesus (Ephesians 5:1)
The Light of the World (Matthew 5:14)
Blessing the Lord at All Times and Continually praising the Lord with My Mouth (Psalms 34:1)